Tuesday, March 6, 2007

King of Blogging

So my friend J.Riley is the king of bloggin and after a recent photo post,I am left inspired. I have the need for a creative outlet these days and what better way to channel than blogging? Let me start by saying there are only a a few blogs that I find worth my time to read, J.Riley's and some baking blogs. I am left pondering if the pages of this journal will be grazed by the eyes of many or few... The greatest thing about this is that perhaps my family will take a peek into my world in "The Big Apple".



For those of you that don't know, my days are filled with an exploration of bodily functions performed by a beautiful 8 month old girl that is my charge. I deal with a lot of poop, saliva and I usually find numerous varieties of baby food in my hair by the end of the day. Despite what some may think, being a nanny is not the easiest job on the planet. However, it is filled with moments of such purity and joyfulness that I couldn't think of anything better (except having my own child of course). Attn: Alan! Today, the little one is sick with a nasty cough and runny nose. I am just praying that she will be better soon, the poor little peanut.




Speaking of which, I gotta go because she's awake! Stay tuned for more...

No comments: